Backed by the #1 Real Estate company in Indiana, Stephanie Morris will provide you with the kind of dedicated, professional service that will earn your recommendation as a satisfied client.
As a Buyer’s Agent, she will ensure that you have FREE professional representation for your new home. As your Listing Agent, Stephanie will provide a FREE market analysis and prepare a marketing plan to get your property sold as quickly as possible.
Your home may be worth more than you think. For a FREE Market Analysis, click here!
Looking for your dream home? Your search starts here!
• Lifetime President’s Club Member
• President’s Club Member based on sales volume - 2012,
2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
• Sales Leader at F.C. Tucker Emge Downtown Office - 2018
• Sales Leader at F.C. Tucker Emge Virginia Street Office - 2012
• Named one of the “Top 20 Women In Business” by the Junior League of Evansville - 2019
• B.S. in Marketing from the University of Southern Indiana
• Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program
• Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University
• Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
• Member, National Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Indiana Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS®
• Served as an elected member of the Southwest Indiana
Association of REALTORS® 2012-2017
• ABR® Accredited Buyer’s Agent
I love living and working in Evansville and our surrounding communities; and I feel it is my responsibility to give back! I am a member of the Board of directors for the Museum of Art, History and Science. I am a past President of the board for Patchwork Central and am on the committee for the Soup, Salad, and Style Luncheon. I am a sustaining member of the Junior League of Evansville, where I was the President for the 2009/2010 league year. I was the Treasurer for the Economic Improvement District for Downtown Evansville. I was a 6 year member of the USI Arts and Humanities Board where I served as the Co-Chair of the Toast to the Arts fundraiser. I have previously been involved as a six-year board member of the Reitz Home Museum. I was with the American Heart Association as Co-Chair of the Pursenalities Luncheon, a board member of the YWCA, and a Co-Chair of the Legacy of Style Fashion Show. I participated on several committees including American Cancer Society Stardust Gala, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and WAMS - Women Against MS Luncheon. I participated in the United Way Campaign, Junior Achievement Job Shadow Day, and the Vanderburgh Medical Alliance Fashion Show. I am a member of the June 2008 Leadership Evansville class. My husband Scott and I are members of Holy Rosary Church.